"Swiss Army Man" was named best film, while "The Autopsy of Jane Dow" won the special jury award.
The Korean thriller also won for best special effects. Two other Korean films picked up awards -- "The Wailing" by Na Hong-jin (best cinematography) and Park Chan-wook's "The Handmaiden" (grand audience award).
The film fest is one of the world's foremost international festivals specializing in fantasy and horror films.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.