On December 20th, the '2010 Korean Contents Awards' was hosted by MCST and KOCCA. The purposes for this Korean Contents Awards were to inspire creative motif for contents producing corporations and to increase people's interests over domestic contents. This Awards program was first started in 2009.
There were four criteria: 1) 'Award for Contributors of Advancement of Content into the Overseas Market, 2) 'Korea Comic, Animation and Character Awards' 3) 'Digital Content Awards', and 4) 'Media Content Grandpre'. '2010 Korean Contents Awards' Winners are like below.
¨ 'Award for Contributors of Advancement of Content into the Overseas Market'President's Awards
- Online Game: NeoWiz
- Animation: RedRoverPrime Minister's Awards
- KBS Media
- 3D: SSamJiAnimationMinister of Culture
- DaeWoo Global for expanding Korean contents over to China
- KimsLicensing for Mashimaro and Ppuka animation character)
- Younha (singer)
'Korea Comic, Animation and Character Awards'President's Awards
- Comic: MOSS ("Ikki")
- Animation: "Oops I-kooo"
- Characters: "Kambu"Minister of Culture
- Comic: "S,C,A,T" (Moo Rim Su Sa Dae), "Ya noi Paek Dong Su", "Choon Yeng Jeon", and "Three Thousand Miles"
- Animation: "It's Spring", "MixMaster", "Vroomiz" "Entering The Mind Through the Mouth"
- Characters: "Canimal", "Hutos", "CoCoMong", and "Mashimaro"
Digital Contents AwardsPresident's Award
- "Pygmalion's Love"Minister of Culture
- "English Buddy"
- "ELLE at Zine"
Media Contents Grand Prix
- Drama: "Bread, Love and Dreams"
- Documentary: "Animal's Building Skills"Prime Minister's Awards
- Drama: "The Slave Hunters"
- Documentary: Paper roadMinister of Culture
- Reality Show: "Qualification of Men: Men and Harmony"
- Documentary: "Tears of the Amazon"
※ Links to referenced sites
'Award for Contributors of Advancement of Content into the Overseas Market'
'Korea Comic, Animation and Character Awards'
Digital Contents Awards
Media Contents Grand Prix
Korean Games are Enjoyed by the Users around the World
SEOUL, Korea (AVING Special Report on 'GSP 2010′) - Korean government, in a bid to sup,...More
KBS Drama Awards to be Broadcast Live Globally via iPhone
The Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) will make its 2010 KBS Drama Awards available live to iPhone subscribers in 55 nations.
Japanese and English subtitles will be made available for viewers of the awards ceremony Friday night.
Also during the drama awards, KBS will announce the results of a s,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$0.99 monthly or US$7.99 yearly (you can cancel anytime). The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.