Actress Shin Eun-soo's Heart flutters
By Lily Lee | Published on
Teen actress Shin Eun-soo gained the viewers' attention as she appeared as young Sim-cheong (Jun Ji-hyun) in "The Legend of the Blue Sea" and also in the movie, "A Boy Who Returned" with actor Gang Dong-won. This 16 years old innocent beauty shares her 7 heart flutters.
One sentence that makes my heart flutter?
- When I hear that I have a good expression in my eyes.
What movie scene makes my heart flutter?
- In the movie (2015) when the two main characters are holding hands and skating together.
An actor/actress that makes my heart flutter?
- I love actress Park Bo-young. She is such a good actress and so adorable.
Which of her shows made my heart flutter?
How to make my fans heart flutter?
- Umm... Peace sign?
My three heart fluttering points
- 1. My eyes when I smile, 2. My luscious lips and 3. My smiley nature
What makes Shin Eun-soo heart flutter the most?
- It's a comic character called Zzang-gu. I think he is so cute, so I collect everything from dolls to pencil case!
By. Lily Lee
Made in Korea, Raised in Hawaii, Living in Utah. She is an aspiring flight attendant who loves traveling as much as watching K-dramas. Historical romances are her favorite and she will forever be an IU fangirl. Lily Lee can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.