2014/02/01 | 555 views | | Permalink
As part of the astonishing year that was 2013, Han Jae-rim's "The Face Reader" claimed 9.1 million admission during Korea's Chuseok celebrations and was the second of three films to feature 2013 biggest star: Song Kang-ho. The film has Song play a Joseon physiognomist (a person who can judge character by examining one's facial features) who makes his way from his humble country dwelling all the way to King's court and back. "The Face Reader" contains an interesting mix of K-comedy, suspense, and melodrama and is currently the evelenth highest grossing Korean film of all-time. Enjoy! [spoiler]
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Spoiler] Added episode 6 captures for the Korean drama 'Inspiring Generation'
Added episode 6 captures for the Korean drama "Inspiring Generation",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.