The fantasy melodrama is about a woman who falls in love with a man who changes his appearance each day.
He mostly appears in a shape of a young man, but sometimes transforms into a woman, a child, an elderly person, and a foreigner.
"I had no previous experience of working together with any of them", Han recalls. "There was one person that I had really good chemistry with, which was Park Seo-joon who played the man on the day when they declare their love for the first time".
"We spent a lot of time together because we had a longer scene. I'd love to do a proper full-length film with him".
Han said she really enjoyed shooting the film, which was quite an unfamiliar experience for her, and was very happy to have an opportunity to tackle a new genre.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Seoul to operate 1,000 buses to promote tourism in Seoul
One thousand public buses in Seoul will run through the city from Saturday as messengers promoting,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.