Wizdan's family needs a pass to enter their own olive farm. Under Israeli occupation, Palestinian olive farmers are given only few days a year to plant, nurture and harvest olives. Hadsan, a 2nd generation refugee, cannot enter the areas occupied by Israel because he was imprisoned for participating in Intipada. With the expansion of Israeli settlements, economic conditions of Palestinians are getting worse. However, resistance movement against Israel continues in the daily lives of Palestinians.
22nd Seoul Human Right Festival 2017
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Letter from Palestine
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.