Directed by Han Cheol-soo (한철수)
Screenplay by Seo Ji-woon (서지운)84min | Release date in South Korea : 2015/08/13
Tae-woo (Jeong Kyeong-ho), a zookeeper, is having a tough time because his lover, Hee-yeon (Jeong Yoon-seon) is in the hospital with her inevitable death date. Tae-woo feels her approaching death and Hee-yeon tells him to get rid of the memories they share between them.
One day, while Tae-woo is in sadness thinking about saying goodbye to Hee-yeon, he finds a woman on the bathroom floor with her clothes torn up. She doesn't answer to his questions asking her name and such so he brings her home. He finds the woman waiting for him when he returns home from work and they start living together. Who is that woman who is by Tae-woo's side?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.