Directed by Lim Wang-tae (임왕태)
Screenplay by Kim Jeon-han (김전한)84min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/10/19
As 30-year-old Soo-ryeon prepares for the end of her life, expecting to die from the disease that took her father's, a 26-year old man named Joon enters the picture. Soo-ryeon would like to prepare for the end quietly, but because of Joon things don't quite go as planned.
19th Jeonju International Film Festival 2017 - Korea Cinemascape
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
English Subtitled Trailer
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.