Directed by Kook Man-joong (국만중)
Screenplay by Kook Man-joong (국만중)75min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/06/22
I want to stay here like this today.
21 year-old reckless Hyeon-jeong comes home from a date with audacious plutocrat Dong-soo after a fight. Her father pressures her to work at his friend Dal-goo's camping site.
One day Dal-goo saves Hyeon-jeong from almost being harassed by local gangsters and Hyeon-jeong starts feeling funny for him ever since then.
Meanwhile, Hyeon-jeong's friend Mi-sook is jealous of Hyeon-jeong and while she's working, Mi-sook seduces Dong-soo.
However, misfortune comes to Hyeon-jeong.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.