Directed by Jeon Yoon-soo (전윤수)
Screenplay by Park Hee-gang (박희강)115min | Release date in South Korea : 2015/10/29
Formerly known as "Summer Snow" (여름에 내리는 눈, yeo-leum-e nae-li-neun noon)
Everyday meaningful words
The moment you say it, something special happens to us
'Sorry' is something we don't say no matter how close.
Kang-chil (Kim Young-cheol) and Jong-goo (Lee Kye-in) are former champion friends who resolves on the differences from a long time ago.
'I love you' is something I had to hide everytime I saw you.
Tae-yeong (Kim Seong-gyoon) confesses to Seo-jeong (Seong Yoo-ri), a bad temepered actress, who he's been in love with for 10 years.
'Thank you' is something that hasn't been meaningful.
Myeong-hwan (Ji Jin-hee) is a father who has to confront the man who killed his daughter and Eun-yoo (Kwak Ji-hye) waits for her father to come back with a truth.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Thank You, Couple Character
I'm Sorry, Couple Character
I Love You, Couple Character
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.