Directed by Sin Dong-yeop (신동엽)85min | Release date in South Korea : 2015/06/04
Formerly titled "The Outsider: A Destitute Life"
“Can’t you take me out of here?”
“Is it that hard? Why is it so damn hard?”
The lives of Misong, an indebted prostitute living in a red-light district, and Geunhee, her parasitic pimp, may be the most vile and futile on earth. The harder they try to escape, the deeper they fall into the pit. Every day, survival becomes a war. Every day, Misong grows more and more exhausted, deprived of any hope. She also grows to resent Geunhee, a jobless burden. Geunhee is and always has been a patronizing deadbeat. One day, when Geunhee gathers the spirit to find a work, he encounters a familiar street thug who offers him dangerous opportunity that he cannot refuse. Geunhee now stands at a fork in the road where he must decide.
A tragic love story between a girl and a man living in the gutter...
It’s an outsider's (Ddaraji) life that cares for no one and no one cares about...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Adult Rated Music Video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.