Directed by Kim Yoon-cheol (김윤철)
Screenplay by Rie Yokota (横田理恵)101min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/12/03
"After the Banquet" is a co-production between South Korea and Japan
After never having seen each other for years, a group of college alumni in their 30ís gather at one of their friendís second wedding. The core members composed of mainly men had one woman who they were anticipating to see at the wedding. However, they were surprised to find the womanís daughter come to the wedding, creating a tense atmosphere of curiosity. They soon realize that the daughter came on behalf of her dead mother and was in fact looking for her dad who was actually at the reception.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|101 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.